What devices are supported by the VyprVPN Mobile Apps?
VyprVPN for Android is compatible with devices running Android 4.0 or greater.
VyprVPN for iOS is compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch running iOS 6 or greater.
Where can I download the VyprVPN Mobile Apps?
VyprVPN for Android is a free download from Google Play.
VyprVPN for iOS (iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch) is a free download from the App Store.
What operating systems support VyprVPN Desktop?
VyprVPN Desktop is currently compatible with Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, and Windows 10. It is also compatible with Mac OS X 10.10 Yosemite and greater.
For OS X 10.7 Lion and 10.8 Mountain Lion you will need to use the last supported version of VyprVPN.
What is NAT Firewall?
NAT Firewall blocks a range of hacker attacks from reaching your computer when you are connected to VyprVPN.
Why doesn’t my IP address change when connected to VyprVPN on Mac OS X?
- Operating Systems Affected: Mac OS X – Manually configured VPN connection.
- This issue is caused by a setting in the Mac OS VPN configuration.
- To resolve this issue:
- Click on the Apple Menu
- Click System Preferences
- Click Network
- Click on the VPN connection
- Click Advanced
- Check the box in Send All Traffic
- This will route all traffic through the VyprVPN connection.